Don't you hate it when you realize there was an event that you really wanted to attend but you found out the day after? No more! Let us keep you up-to-date with the events in Sonoma County with our WEEKENDER.
Santa Rosa Tattoos and Blues
- When: Friday, Feb 28th-Mar 1st | 12 PM to 11 PM FRI/SAT to 8 PM SUN
- Where: The Flamingo Resort, 2777 4th Street, Santa Rosa, CA
- Price: From $20, kids under 12 are FREE
- Why: Join other tattoo enthusiasts at the 29th annual Tattoos and Blues show that will feature live bands, renowned tattoo artists and much much more.
Visions & Vines Crab Feed 2020
- When: Saturday, Feb 29th| 5:30 PM to 9 PM
- Where: Sonoma-Marin Fairgrounds, 175 Fairgrounds Drive, Petaluma, CA
- Price: $70
- Why: In support of Waugh School District, this fundraiser provides a great meal featuring crab as you listen to great live music by an 80s and 90s coverband.
Eighth Street Wineries Open House
- When: Saturday, Nov 29th | 12 PM to 4 PM
- Where: 21692 Eighth Street East, Sonoma, CA
- Price: From $10
- Why: Once a year, these wineries located 5 minutes from Sonoma Plaza open up their cellars to the public. Many of these wineries are typically closed to the public so don’t miss this rare opportunity.
Chef Takahisa Shirakawa: Tan Tan Men and Gyoza
- When: Sunday, Mar 1st | 12 PM to 3 PM
- Where: Shige Sushi & Izakaya, 19161 Sonoma Hwy, Sonoma CA
- Price: $20
- Why: Love Japanese ramen? Don’t miss this one day pop up hosted by the Cultural Exchange in Sonoma. Chef Shirakawa will be preparing his version of the infamous spicy and nutty dish, Tan Tan Men.
- 2020 Sonoma County Restaurant Week
- Kids Night at the Museum
- Farm and Cheese Tour
- The Robert Ferguson Observatory Star Party
- 2020 Cloverdale Citrus Fair
- Fogbelt Brewing’s Bacon & Beer Pairing
- Garagiste Festival: Northern Exposure
- Rodney Strong Vineyards Presents: Wine and Chocolate Affair
Danu: An Emerald Isle Christmas
Last Free Tasting of Bodega Bay Rum of the Decade
Sonoma Bach: Early Music Christmas