Don't you hate it when you realize there was an event that you really wanted to attend but you found out the day after? No more! Let us keep you up-to-date with the events in Sonoma County with our WEEKENDER.
43rd Annual Barrel Tasting First Weekend at Wine Road
- When: Friday, Mar 6th to Sunday, Mar 8th | 11 AM to 4 PM
- Where: Various Wineries, Northern Sonoma County, CA
- Price: From $5 to $60 for the entire weekend.
- Why: Take this unique opportunity to learn from the wine maker on how they prepare their wines and then taste the fruits of their labor.
Cloverdale Fiddle Festival
- When: Saturday, Mar 7th | 9 AM to 7:30 PM
- Where: Cloverdale Citrus Fairgrounds, 1 Citrus Fair Drive, Cloverdale, CA
- Price: General Admission – $20, 6 to 12 – $10, Seniors (65+) – $15, kids under 6 are FREE
- Why: Watch the fiddle contest, stroll the exhibits, learn to barn dance and of course enjoy the food.
- When: Saturday, Mar 7th| 1 PM to 4 PM
- Where: Spring Lake Regional Park, 393 Violetti Road, Santa Rosa, CA
- Price: Free
- Why: Discover the amazing world of environmental and physical science with presentations and experiments beginning at the top of every hour. This month, learn how to make a cloud in a jar.
- When: Saturday, Mar 7th | 10 AM to 12 PM and many other weekends
- Where: Windrush Farm, 2263 Chileno Valley Road, Petaluma, CA
- Price: From Adults – $35, Children – $10
- Why: Bring a lunch and have a wonderful experience for the whole family. Learn about the whole wool collecting and preparation process. At the same time, meet all the cool animals at the farm.
- Santa Rosa Tattoos and Blues
- Visions & Vines Crab Feed 2020
- Eighth Street Wineries Open House
- Chef Takahisa Shirakawa: Tan Tan Men and Gyoza
- 2020 Sonoma County Restaurant Week
- Kids Night at the Museum
- Farm and Cheese Tour
- The Robert Ferguson Observatory Star Party
- 2020 Cloverdale Citrus Fair
- Fogbelt Brewing’s Bacon & Beer Pairing
- Garagiste Festival: Northern Exposure
- Rodney Strong Vineyards Presents: Wine and Chocolate Affair
Danu: An Emerald Isle Christmas
Last Free Tasting of Bodega Bay Rum of the Decade
Sonoma Bach: Early Music Christmas