Fall is officially here and to make sure you dive into the pumpkin spiced season head on, we have rounded up the fun, cultural, outdoorsy and family events happening throughout Sonoma County this weekend.
Do not miss this chance to take full advantage of the sunshine, a live music performance or simply an awesome free event! Check out our list and start scheduling your weekend ASAP.
Rebel Junk Vintage Market
- When: Fri, Oct 11th 5:30 PM to 9 PM | Sat, Oct 12th 10 AM to 4 PM
- Where: Sonoma County Event Center at the Fairgrounds
- Price: $10
- Why: Come visit the Rebel Junk Vintage market and hunt for amazing deals and pieces. They will be featuring top finds from clothing to home décor and much more! Rated one of the top Vintage Markets in the country, we are sure you will find a thing or two ?
Weekend Along the Farm Trails
- When: Sat & Sun, Oct 12th & 13th | 10 AM to 4 PM
- Where: various locations throughout Sonoma County
- Price: FREE, but register to receive all details
- Why: In a unique event, farmers in Sonoma County will open their doors so you can experience the life behind the scenes at the farm. This is the perfect fall activity to enjoy with your family or little ones. Meet farmers, learn how cheese is made, pick pumpkins, meet farm animals and much more! Register today.
- When: Sat, Oct 12th | 1:30 PM to 7 PM
- Where: SOMO Village in Rohnert Park
- Price: $20 – $55
- Why: Come and join HenHouse Brewing Company and 50 other breweries celebrating freshness. Over 100 beers will be served during the event and all of them will be less than 7-days old! So, you can truly enjoy the brewery-fresh condition. This is a non-profit event, benefiting the Bay Area Brewers Guild. Fresh beer, good cause – what else is there to think about!
Pangloss After Hours
- When: Thursday Oct 10th | 6 PM to 9:30 PM
- Where: 35 East Napa Street, Sonoma CA 95476
- Price: FREE
- Why: This happens on the second Thursday of every month. Enjoy music, wine and food pairings at this downtown Sonoma winery.
Kendall-Jackson Farm-to-Table Dinner Series
- When: Sat, Oct 12th | 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- Where: Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate & Gardens
- Price: $175, discount available for club members
- Why: If you are into food and a great scenery, then this is the event for you! Join Kendall-Jackson is the last day of their Farm-to-Table Dinner Series. The menu will feature Ward Ranch Beef, Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company and a stunning sunset surrounded by their vineyard and herb garden. A unique experience and a last hooray to Summer.
Poncho Sanchez and his Latin Jazz Band
- When: Sun, Oct 13th | 5 PM to 8 PM
- Where: The Barlow Event Center
- Price: $45 – $150
- Why: Unwind and get ready for a new work week with this jazzy event. Enjoy live music, food, wine and al fresco dancing. Poncho Sanchez has over three decades under his belt of straight up jazz with Latin melodies and rhythms. Come and end your weekend on a high note!
“The President’s Own” United States Marine Band
- When: Tue, Oct 15th
- Where: SSU Green Music Center
- Price: FREE
- Why: Okay this event is not on the weekend but it is so good we could not miss sharing it with you. Come and enjoy live music by the US Marine Band – an event surely to be enjoyed by kids and grown up a like. It is completely free!