Now that the turkey leftovers are all over and the frost is starting to build up in the mountains… it can only mean one thing. We are rapidly heading towards the Christmas holidays. Here is what is happening around Sonoma County this weekend.
Winter Festival & Tree Lighting
- When: Friday, Dec 6th| 4 PM to 8 PM
- Where: Downtown Cloverdale
- Price: FREE and open to the public
- Why: Food, music, Santa, tree lighting and a marketplace. What could be more festive?
SSU Jazz Orchestra
- When: Friday, Dec 6th| 7:30 PM
- Where: Sonoma State University, Green Music Center – Weill Hall
- Price: $8, Free for SSU Students
- Why: Their 18 piece jazz orchestra plays with a nice mix of classics and modern pieces.
Dickens Dinner at Madrona Manor
- When: Saturday, Dec 7th
- Where: Healdsburg, Madrona Manor – 1001 Westside Road
- Price: $98
- Why: A 5 Course Prix-Fix menu in a festively decorated estate accompanied by the wonderous sounds of the Twelfth Night Singers.
Breakfast with Santa
- When: Saturday, Dec 7th | 9 AM to 11 AM
- Where: Healdsburg, Costeaux French Bakery – 417 Healdsburg Avenue.
- Price: Free
- Why: Enjoy the festive cafe and free photos with Santa and the extensive Nutcracker collection. Santa will be return on the 14th and 21st.
Ramekins Santa’s Brunch
- When: Sunday, Dec 8th | 10:00 AM and 12:30 PM
- Where: Sonoma, Ramekins Culinary School, Events & Inn – 450 West Spain Street
- Price: $69 Adults (17+), $25 Children (6-16), 5 & under free
- Why: Celebrate with friends and family at this festive brunch with a kids Christmas workshop (cookie decorating and crafts). Bring an unwrapped gift to donate to Toys for Tots for a complimentary drink ticket. Of course, don’t miss photos with Santa.
¡Vamos Juntos al cine! Let’s Go to the Movies!
- When: Sunday, 8th | 2 PM – 4 PM
- Where: Healdsburg, Raven Film Center – 415 Center Street
- Price: Free
- Why: Lets get immersed in the Navidad spirit. ARTHUR CHRISTMAS en Español will be featured with English subtitles.