It’s time for another year of Sonoma State University’s Summer at the Green. This is a season full of movies, family fun, and some incredible performances at the Green Music Center. Get out your calendar and mark the days so you don’t miss out on the fun.
The Green Music Center hosts an array of events throughout the summer months.
The Movies at the Green features movies on Weill Lawn. Showings start at 5:00 pm so bring your lawn chairs, blankets, and snacks. And the best part is, admission is free.
- July 9th, Encanto | 5:00pm
- July 23rd, Sign & Sign 2 | 5:pm and 7:00pm
- August 27th, The Mighty Ducks | 5:00pm
- September 10th, Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings & Spider-Man: No Way Home | 5:00pm & 7:00pm
Independence Day brings the annual 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular. This exciting celebration features carnival games, musical performances, and the biggest firework display in Sonoma County. The event begins at 7:30 on Weill Lawn. Admission starts at $30 for adults and half price for children 12 and under. You can read more about the event here.
- July 7th, Patti LaBelle
- July 24th, Free Community Concert featuring Villalobos Brothers and Santa Rosa Symphony
- July 30th, Los Tigres del Norte
- August 6th, American Acoustic
- August 13th, E.T. The Extra Terrestrial
- August 26th, Fitz and the Tantrums
- September 8th, Indigo Girls
- For the full line up and ticket details, visit their site
The Green Music Center is located on Sonoma State University’s northeast end. It is is one of the university’s most beautiful buildings and a tribute to the university’s appreciation for the arts.