It’s a few days before Christmas and you don’t have any desire to dirty up the kitchen for a traditional dinner? Don’t worry, these wonderful restaurants have got you covered. Choose from various entrees and budgets to find what perfectly fits your family’s needs.
Christmas Dinner to Go menu includes a pork shoulder roast with multiple sides, appetizer and dessert. You can also add a bottle or two of wine at half the price.
- $145, serves 3 – 4 people
- Orders open now until Dec 20th
- Pickup 12 to 5:30pm Dec 24th
Bring Home Ricky’s for Christmas features filet mignon, hasselback potatoes, cream spinach and much more.
- $130 – serves 2; $250 – serves 4; and $500 – serves 8
- Taking orders now until Dec 16th
- Pickup or delivery on Dec 24th
WF Classic Christmas Dinner features a decadents rib roast, beef Wellington. lamb shank or turkey. They also have a great vegetarian meal set. All the meals come with plenty of sides and dessert. If you are not in the mood of ordering dinner, they also have breakfast and entertaining sets.
- Classic dinner set start at $139.99, serves 8
- Vegetarian dinner set $39.99. serves 2
- Entertaining platters and breakfast sets start at $69.99, serves 8
- Order online now
Their complete Holiday Dinner includes a Diestel Rach turkey (10-12lbs), a variety of sides (more than 5 different options) and dessert. You can also order a la carte if you want a customized meal.
- $139.99 and serves 6 to 8 people
- Online ordering open now, while supply lasts
Not a Christmas Dinner but this year Mazza is featuring gift boxes. Beautifully crafted grazing boxes that are perfect to bring to a gathering or to display in your kitchen. think charcuterie meats, cheeses, nut, crackers and hmm more.
- Stocking “stuffer” box $25, serves 1
- Santa’s gift box $65, serves 2
- Mazza gift box $135, serves 6 to 8
- and Naughty or Nice box for $195, serves 10-12
However simple or grand your plans for Christmas Eve, we wish you a safe and wonderful holiday season and the rest of 2021.