Want to hit some of Sonoma’s world-class wineries but worried about your children complaining the whole time? Well, Sonoma County has some vineyards that are family oriented and are perfect to bring your kids to. More wine and less whine!
1. Sophie James Vineyards – A family owned winery, and a great place for your kids to enjoy the outdoors. Stay the night in one of their tents with your family, and enjoy the views around while you picnic. Go now >
2. Cornerstone Sonoma – They have a huge beautiful garden for your kids to run around and play in while you drink their selection of wines. In the garden, you and your family can enjoy art, from huge birdhouses to big red chairs. Go now >
3. Larson Family Winery – In Sonoma, Larson Family Winery loves children and dogs. While your two- and four-legged kids play around in their big field, you can watch from afar with a nice glass of wine. They also have games like cornhole that you and your kids can enjoy too. Go now >
4. Rancho Maria Wines – Great deals, Great for children. Rancho Maria wines have great deals for vintage zinfandel and a garden with different areas where your kids can sit and enjoy the day. Go now >
5. Cline Cellars – With beautiful scenery, this is a perfect place for kids to hike around the trails meandering through gorgeous ponds and landscapes. At the end of the walk, and after you’ve finished tasting their wine, you can reserve a picnic table and have lunch together. Go now >
6. Preston Farm and Winery – Healdsburg’s Preston’s Winery has a farm that is the perfect way to entertain the kids. They have goats and other animals. Go now >
7. Francis Ford Coppola Winery – Lastly, the best winery of the year of 2017 was Francis Ford Coppola Winery. They have movie props for the kids to look at from an antique car to Don Corleone’s own desk. If that isn’t good enough, they have a pool that they can play in for the whole day! Go now >
These Vineyards all have great ways to distract your children to allow you the peace you need to really savor the wines they make. So, go out and have a day with your family that everyone can enjoy!